Here’s some of what’s been going over on the MAKE blog. Don’t forget, there’s stuill time to enter the MAKE & CRAFT Halloween Contest so get those entries in!
- Tribute to America Halloween Costumes: one family keeps the fun costume themes going year after year – Link.
- Old fashioned Victorian Halloween Costumes: A link to Miss Mary’s Victorian Halloween site – Link.
- The Great Pumpkin mod: Russ’ awesome pumpkin PC case – Link.
- Magnifying finger attachment: perfect for threading needles – Link.
- Weekend Projects: Bre Pettis shows you how to make a spud gun – Link. (Also see the 3D PDF – Link.)