MAKE Flirckr photo pool member Oskay writes –
“What’s fun, cheap, good looking, and cleans a hardwood floor with an advanced search and navigation algorithm? An electrostatic dust mop attached to a radio-controlled car. Vroom!
This combination has some things in common with a Roomba, but is arguably less expensive. It’s quick and fun to build, and quick and fun to operate. “ – Link.
Well, it’s one way to get the kiddos to clean and do their chores –
- Evil Mad Scientist projects – Link.
- Full size 1982 Toyota Camry RC car! (video) – Link.
- RC Spy video car with night vision camera and headset – Link.
- RC Cars on the Battlefield – Link.
- RC car made from screwdrivers – Link.
- DIY: turn a toy RC car into a remote anything – Link.
- Wi-Fi car – HOW TO mobilize your WRT54G – Link.