MAKE Flickr photo pool member Farnea writes –
“My first circuit bending stuff. I got a cheap toy piano and added some components and touch contact to make the sound weird.” – Link & video.
- Circuit-Bending: External Controllers – Link.
- Circuit-Bending: Build an Incantor – Link.
- Circuit bent Furby – Link.
- HOW TO – Circuit bend… a computer! – Link.
- More circuit bending @ MAKE – Link.
From the pages of MAKE:
- Circuit Bending. Modify a Casio keyboard (or other electronic audio stuff) and start playing some of the strangest sounds you’ve ever heard. MAKE 04 – Page 88. Subscribers–read this article now in your digital edition!