Macaba writes –
“Ages ago, I was toying with the idea of making a DIY in-air PC mouse, and had designed it in my mind. A few days ago I saw the Wii-remote bluetooth PC controller hack and thought that it was good time to throw together my own version.
As shown on http://wiihacks.blogspot.com/ the Wii remote has been utilized as a bluetooth remote for the PC/Laptop. My version isn’t as good, as it works over PS/2, and is wired (for now!). But I always find the enjoyment is in developing your OWN firmware for devices as long as it works (messing for 2 days and still not getting it working is the ultimate frustration, luckily didn’t happen). “ – Link.
- Wiimote for Macs – Link.
- Control games with gestures, speech, and other input devices! – Link.
- HOW TO – Make your own wireless Wii sensor bar – Link.
- Wii gutted and gadget guts roundup – Link.
- Making (Practical) Wii Component Cables – Link.
- WiinRemote a program for moving cursor using Wii Remote on Windows PC (reading 3-axis linear accelerometer’s value) – Link.