Our CRAFT friend Jenine who makes the coolest glass bead jewelry gives us a heads up about a super cool sale that’s happening this weekend with amazing deals on sewing machines. Thanks Jenine!
Sewing Machine and Fabric Sale!
My friend Phil had a company that made petticoats and square dance costumes for over 30 years. His wife of 58 years passed away recently, and Phil wants to sell all of the stuff in his house. Next weekend will be the sale. This is the same Phil that fixes sewing machines at the Big Top Fleamarket in Atlantic Mills in Providence.
Saturday and Sunday, MAY 5- 6
9 AM to 5 PM
243 Ausdale Road, Cranston, Rhode Island
(right by the YMCA on Park Ave. in Cranston)
#30 bus down Cranston St. to Park Ave.
– 80+ SEWING MACHINES, priced between $10 and $25
– 2 industrial self- oiling automatic sewing machines mounted in factory tables
– 1 self- oiling automatic SERGER mounted in a factory table (automatically makes ruffles)- he’s asking $300 for the serger
– a TRAILER FULL OF FABRIC
– tons of LACE (244 yard rolls), strecth lace, ruffles, tulle, seam binding, notions
– spools and cones of THREAD
– JEWELRY and JEWERLY MOLDS with dance and Native American themes
– an INDUSTRIAL BOX STAPLER
– an INDUSTRIAL KNIFE AND SCISSOR SHARPENER
– an INDUSTRIAL NEEDLE SHARPENER
– a TOLEDO SCALE for jewelry
He also has a fancy THOMAS CHORD ORGAN for sale (it was $4000 in 1968), a 1960s button tufted padded bar, a mannequin and some mannequin parts, tons of neckscarves, a rocking chair, an exercise bike, marble- topped end tables, and more!