Wow, add this to the list of amazing open source projects – A source universal video platform!
We`re pleased to present a tri-national project of participiants from germany, austria and switzerland.
Since 01.15.07 about 75 developers are working to establish a stabilized camera / videoplatform.
The project is Open Source!
Aside from typical quadrocopter features as following: Wolferl PROFI-UFO V3.0 MW
– easy built up kit, despite of partial SMD assembly, for everybody, who knows , whereÂ´s the hot end of the soldering-iron
– 2 additional servo-exits to adress camera functionallity ( tilt, direction)
– 7 Hi-Power LED exits – each up to 500mA
– adjustable controller-timing , 50 to 400 Hz
– ADXRS300 Gyros (Sparkfun-modules)
– progammable via RS232 oder your RC-system
– optional : linear sensor (Sparkfun LIS3LV02DQ)
– optional : automatic paracute trigger to prevent crashing
– optional : detectionbeeper and acustic low voltage warning
– optional : GPS – support
OpenSourceQuadroCopter – Link.