The new Hydra kit is now in the MAKE store – The Propeller-powered Hydra Game Development Kit includes everything you need to get started writing video games. It’s not just a game console, but a computer system inspired by the home computers of days gone by.
- The HYDRA Game Console with 128K EEPROM and a plethora of I/O interfaces.
- 9V DC Power Wall Adapter.
- PS/2 Mouse.
- PS/2 Mini Keyboard.
- Nintendo Compatible Gamepad.
- A/V Cable.
- USB Programming Cable.
- 128K Re-Programmable Game Card to Store Games and Applications.
- Blank “Experimenter” Card to Design Your own Add-On Hardware.
- “Game Programming for the Propeller Powered HYDRA” hard copy book by Andre’ LaMothe.
- CD-ROM with all source, demos, and development tools.
Hydra kit in the MAKE store – Link.