My Dorkbot DC cohort R. Mark Adams sent me this quick n’ dirty portable workbench he built from hardware store parts and plywood. The homemade “third hands” are attached with plywood sheet clips and can be moved to desired positions. He even made his own soldering iron holder.
Update: Mark has added a whole slew of pictures and notes about the build to his “DIY Workbench” set.
Portable Workbench – Link
- Weekend Projects – Make a Workbench – Link
- Weekend Projects – Make a Workbench – Link.
- DIY Refrigerator workbench – Link.
- Workbench plans – made with Sketchup – Link.
- MAKE, er MADE a work bench – Link.
- Workbench! – Link.
- Workbench – made – Link.
- Cement Topped Workbench – Link.
- HOW TO – Make a Multi-purpose woodworking bench – Link.