September’s Sampler has arrived and look at all the cool goodies! I had to share with you my favorites of course!
Here are my favorites, clockwise from left:
- Wabisabi Brooklyn decoupaged metal necklace – Link.
- Letterpressed greeting card sampler from Lizard Press – Link.
- Vinyl bird bag by Art School Dropout – Link.
- Bumblebee Needle Felting Kit by Woolpets – Link.
- Manic Trout charm necklace with leaf, giraffe, seahorse, and flower – Link.
- Necklace, earrings, and mirror in a chinese silk pouch by Eclectic Elements – Link.
Learn how you can promote your crafty business by contributing to the Sampler here – Link.
In more Sampler news, Team Sampler is launching Sampler Select this month! Each Sampler Select contains exclusive items created for the Sampler by some of their favorite contributors. This debut was curated by Alison Gordon and each item was purchased from a Sampler Contributor. Every box was decorated by hand by either Jennicakes or Alison! To find out what’s inside this special box and to order one today, visit the Sampler shop here. Link.