If you’re anywhere near Austin tomorrow, be sure to head to the convention center to check out the 5th annual Stitch Austin fashion show and craft bazaar. Here are some of this year’s highlights:
• Over 100 amazing vendors coming in from all over the country and close to 20 designers on the runway.
• Stitch is brought to you by Jennifer Perkins (Naughty Secretary Club), Jesse Kelly-Landes, Tina Sparkles (Sparkle Craft) & Karly Hand (Identity Crisis Clothing).
• Stitch has grown to it’s 4th location (Ruta Maya Coffee, Emo’s, Austin Music Hall and now the Austin Convention Center)
• Tickets are still just $10
• Etsy will have a booth spreading the gospel about their awesomeness.
• Bradley Baumkirchner of Project Runway will be showing and raffling off a piece from his collection
• Raffle includes Baby Lock Sewing Machines, Books by Chronicle Books, Hand painted purses by Alisa Burke, jewelry by Figs and Ginger, Waterloo Records Gift Certificates, Dremel Drills and More!
• 500 goodie bags provided by companies like Blue Q, 31 Corn Lane, Loyalty and Blood, Kailo Chic, Lollibomb Beauty, Flapper Girl Designs, Blue Velvet Vintage and More.
• Free magazines in the goodie bags like Adorn, Bust, Rare and Make It Mine
• Interactive Make and Take booths by Duncan Crafts, Carlo Rossi Jug Simple Furniture, free runway up-do’s by Birds Barbershop and Make Up touch ups by Rae Cosmetics.
• This is their first year to film a webcast hosted by Vickie Howell
You’ll find more information and sneak peeks on the official Stitch blog. Link.