My World: The New Subjectivity in Design is a show up at the Pratt Manhattan Gallery until February 23rd. The show features new work commissioned from seven contemporary British designers: Danny Brown, Committee, Doshi Levien, Neutral, Peter Traag, Alison Willoughby and Wokmedia. You can see 16 of Alison Willoughby’s skirt designs at the show (one is pictured above).
Pratt Manhattan Gallery
144 West 14th Street, 2nd floor
New York, NY
• See my photos of the exhibit on Flickr – Link.
• Danny Brown’s website – Link.
• Committee’s website – Link.
• Doshi Levien’s website – Link.
• Neutral’s website – Link.
• Peter Traag’s website – Link.
• Alison Willoughby’s website – Link.
• Wokmedia’s website – Link.