For those of you out there wondering the release of DS-10 other than Japan, well, here’s a good news. YES, we will release DS-10 worlwide and currently we’re making an adjustment with each territory. So please be patient. Your support means a lot to us and we’ll keep you all with the latest update of the international release as soon as possible.
– World’s first music tool software created for the Nintendo DS
– Two patchable dual-oscillator analog synth simulators:
– Four-part drum machine that uses sounds created with the analog synth simulator
– Six-track (analog synth x 2, drum machine x 4) /16-step sequencer
– Delay, chorus, and flanger sound effects available from the mixing board
– Three note-entry modes: touch-control screen, keyboard screen, matrix screen
– Real-time sound control mode via touch-control screen
– Exchange sounds and songs and play multiple units simultaneously through a wireless communications link
It’s cool to see more serious apps being produced to take advantage of the DS interface.