Sacramento peeps have a major reason to rejoice this weekend when the city’s largest trunk show and craft fair kicks off. The event features:
• Holiday Shopping: Find unique & creative gifts
• Only $1 Admission if you bring a boxed or canned food item ($2 without)
• Children 12 and under get in FREE Shop Local: Take the Pledge
• Swag bags to the 1st 200 patrons
• Live Music
• Fashion Show courtesy of Atelier
• FREE hot cocoa & coffee from 10am-2pm, courtesy of Java City
• Door prizes (including a box set and 1-year subscription to CRAFT!)
• Midtown Holiday Festivities: horse-drawn carriage rides, the lighting of J Steet, Midtown’s first-ever tree lighting, carolers, children’s activities, AND MORE!
Check out their website for more information and to check out the vendor list.
Saturday, December 6, 10am-6pm
2409 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95816
Parking: On street parking will be FREE all day on Saturdays in December 2008
Indie Sacramento on Saturday, December 6