Make: Day is less than two weeks away and we’re happy to announce the final list of Makers!
– Bakken Museum
– Build your own one-string guitar
– Chicago Avenue Fire Arts Center
– FIRST Robotics in Minnesota
– Geek Squad Agents and Tech Tips
– Tim Kaiser, featured on Episode 6 of Make: television
– Keston and Westdal
– The LED Obi – wearable technology
– Make: television episodes and projects. With John Park and Bill Gurstelle!
– Scott Olson – Inventor of Rollerblades, Rowbike and Kong Pong,
– Kyle Phillips – Multi-touch Surface
– Savage Aural Hotbed
– Hands on Scratch programming demo
– St. Thomas Academy Experimental Vehicle Team
– Studio Bricolage, 3-Story Paint Pendulum and a Dryer Symphony
– 3D Printers from Stratasys
– Tripoli Minnesota
– Twin Cities Robotics Group
– Asia Ward – Animatronic Sculptures
Make: Day takes place on March 14th at the Science Museum of Minnesota from 10am – 3pm. Stay tuned to makezine.tv, we’ll have more updates throughout the week!
Make: Day aims to celebrate the ingenuity and inventiveness in our community. Building off the success of Maker Faires and the American Maker events, Make: Day will give local engineers, artists, tinkerers and inventors the opportunity to showcase their DIY creations to Science Museum of Minnesota visitors.