This week we had so much fun launching March Mending Month. I found myself learning a lot too from my fellow editors.
In case you missed any of it, here’s a roundup of all the mending posts this week:
- Becky Stern shows you how to mend your quilt when pieces are torn.
- Jenny Ryan spruces up a worn sweater with elbow patches.
- Arwen O’Reilly Griffith shows you how you can save your favorite socks or blankets with her tutorial on darning.
- Crafty mom Rachel Hobson explains how to lengthen kids’ pants.
- I show you how to hand-sew a blind hem for skirts or dresses.
- Shawn Connally shares how she teaches her son how to reuse by strengthening and enhancing her recyling bin.