Do you want to learn the fundamentals of electronics in a fun and experiential way? Not sure where to start, or what tools you might need? We have taken care of all the questions with our Deluxe Electronics toolkit from the Maker Shed. Add the Make: Electronics Book for only $10 more!
About the toolkit:
We took the trouble out of searching for all the right tools for the job. This kit includes everything you need to get started in the wonderful world of kit making! We even included your first kit, the WeeBlinky, and a Maker’s Notebook to help you document your next project.
Included in the kit:
- (1) 30w adjustable soldering iron
- (1) Deluxe Solder Stand & sponge
- (1) 1/4 lb Spool of rosin core solder .031″ (60/40)
- (1) 5ft Solder wick
- (1) Digital Multimeter
- (1) Wire strippers
- (1) Deluxe Wire cutters
- (3) 25ft spools of solid core 22AWG wire
- (1) Deluxe Needlenose pliers
- (1) 5 piece miniature screwdrivers kit
- (1) Desolder pump
- (1) Panavise Jr for holding PCBs
- (1) WeeBlinky Kit – Requires soldering
- (1) Maker’s Notebook
About the book:
Start working on some excellent projects as soon as you crack open this unique, hands-on book. Build the circuits first, then learn the theory behind them! With Make: Electronics, you’ll learn all of the basic components and important principles through a series of “learn by discovery” experiments. And you don’t need to know a thing about electricity to get started.