Great for learning electronics and circuit design! The Gakken EX System is a series of educational electronics kits produced in the late 1970s. The kits use “denshi blocks” (also known as electronic blocks) to allow electronics experiments to be performed easily and safely. More than 25 years after its original release, one of the main kits from the series was reissued in Japan in 2002 and now you can get it here!
- Lets you complete 150 fun and interesting experiments using the provided blocks and parts
- English PDF instructions
- Kids can explore and learn as they build their own projects
- Sturdy project board has built-in handle for easy carry
- Assemble each experiment separately by rearranging “plug-in” components
- Fun, intelligent, with no wiring and no soldering
- Powered by 4 AA batteries (not included)