The Arduino Mega ADK has been in the Maker Shed for a couple of weeks now and we finally have sufficient quantities to blog about it! It looks just like an Arduino Mega 2560 except it has an integrated USB host controller and extra USB port, making it Google ADK compatible. Lots of cool projects are being built around this board and Android phones. Don’t you want to get in on the fun?
- ATmega2560 Microcontroller
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits) 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
- Flash Memory 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM 8 KB
- EEPROM 4 KB
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- USB Host Interface (MAX3421e based)
- Google ADK Compatable!