It’s been a while but we just received a new shipment of Arduino Nanos back in the Maker Shed. What’s an Arduino Nano? It’s a small, breadboard mountable microcontroller with more or less the same functionality of the Arduino UNO. It features onboard USB, an ATmega 328 microprocessor, and has all the pin-outs of a full size Arduino. Physically, it’s missing a power jack but it can be powered using USB, applying regulated 5V to pin 27, or applying unregulated 6-20V to pin 30. Its reduced size makes it perfect for embedding in your projects.
• Automatic reset during program download
• Power OK blue LED
• Green (TX), red (RX) and orange (L) LED
• Auto sensing/switching power input
• Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor
• ICSP header for direct program download
• Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly)
• Manual reset switch
Want to make it shield compatible? Check out the Arduino Nano ProtoShield! It’s perfect for integrating your favorite shields or for a compact prototyping platform.