- Internet is not just for things, anymore. It can now be added to intimate and life changing events. One hacker shows how you can mod a digital pregnancy test to tweet the results and text your mom.
- Is 3D Printing with cheese whiz a great idea or the greatest idea? You decide.
- Maker Faire Paris is on this weekend! In a nod to city’s reputation for high fashion, MakeFashion is bringing a maker’s touch to clothing design.
- Where do we sign up for hoverbike racing? Colin Furze gives us a taste of the future we dreamed of as kids with his drool-worthy build.
- Selfie sticks are pretty lame, right? But these drones that follow and film you are kind of cool. We’re looking forward to seeing Sean Penn smack one right out of the air.
- This week we took a look back at some of our favorite maker shop tours. Watch to see how they work with their space and get some good shop tips.
- The world of serious journalism is now getting into the virtual reality game. This week the Guardian brings us the experience of solitary confinement.
Tip of the Week:
Star Simpson shares her tips for getting started with electronics and circuitry.