Whether you’re able to make it to Maker Faire Bay Area this weekend or not (and if you can’t, we sympathize), you can still participate. We’ll be all up in your social mediaz, so come along for the ride!
Here’s how to get in on the action, from the Faire or at home (or workshop):
- We’ll be posting fun behind-the-scenes Maker stories on Snapchat. Add “Makerfaire” on Snapchat and don’t forget to Snap us back!
- Twitch.tv will be live streaming our Show & Tell stage, featuring a veritable parade of makers showing off their projects and telling their stories.
- We’ll be firing up our (and your) best shots onto Instagram.
- We’ll Periscope some of the more fun stuff, like The Lifesize Mousetrap and the Eepybird Coke & Mentos performances. Check the Maker Faire Schedule and then head online!
- Posts hashtagged #makeshowtell will show up on makezine.com/makeshowtell, and #MFBA16 and #makerfaire on makerfaire.com, so you can see your name in lights!
- We’ll be giving out prizes to our editors’ choice best posts — post your best stuff and you may win a subscription to Make: magazine! Don’t be shy – Tweet, Snap, Share, Pin, or talk to us through your network of choice!