Wood Bike
This wood motorcycle popped in our suggest a site mail box – don’t know anything about it, but it looks great.

Phillip Torrone

Editor at large – Make magazine. Creative director – Adafruit Industries, contributing editor – Popular Science. Previously: Founded – Hack-a-Day, how-to editor – Engadget, Director of product development – Fallon Worldwide, Technology Director – Braincraft.

Comments

1. abbtech says:

Wow this thing is unique!

2. fis@wnmna says:

maybe u should check these pics, i photoed them a couple days ago on CIGE 2006(http://www.cige-bj.com/),but i just forget who made it…

3. gordonbowen says:

its my hog any

4. cparada says:

This “Holzmotorrad” has been around a while – The (VERY old) 25 HP Honda has been remade as an Alabama Harley in some photos. There’s something odd about the streetscape, buildings, cobblestones… and a pair of VWs).

In addition to RatBike, it shows up on a great site for arcane bikes: Classic Motorrads Deutschland – http://www.classic-motorrad.de/galerie/displayimage.php?album=lastcom&cat=0&pos=585

Small world… but still no name for the artist.

5. cparada says:

Small world… but still no name for the artist.

6. matjes79 says:

Hey Guys

My name is Mathias and I come from “good ol´ Germany”. The Wood Motorcycle on the Picture is made by me. The Build takes about 9 months. Like a child :-) It´s a Honda CB250 RS engine with 22 Horsepowers inside. It´s enough for a topspeed from over 75mph.
    For more questions, ask me at holzrocker@gmx.de

bye

7. inteblio says:

I also had a honda cb250rs.

8. Yves Boivin says:

nouvelle harley 2012

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx |