The authors of Electronics for Dummies have a really good companion site for the their book (photos, articles, links, projects, resources, etc) check it out – “This site is intended as a resource for anyone interested in building electronics projects, including those covered in my book Electronics Projects For Dummies. The site contains:
- A Sneak Peek at Electronics Projects For Dummies for those who haven’t yet bought the book.
- Links to suppliers.
- Links to datasheets for those looking for more information on the components used in the projects.
- Links to electronics tutorials for those wanting a little (or a lot) more information.
- Links to Web sites containing additional circuits and projects.
- Links to discussion forums where you can talk to others about projects you are thinking about building.
- A list of interesting books and magazines with links to Amazon.com or the publication Web site.
- Articles on techniques or components you’ll find useful for building gadgets.”
BuildingGadgets.com – Link.