GetLoFi (one of the best bend sites on the web) points to this Circuit bending workshop in France, we have a lot of French readers of the site and some subscribers, so here ya go… Circuitmaster writes – “Ana-R.org is hosting another Circuit Bending workshop in Lille, France on October 29th, 2006. The festivities will run from 2-7 PM, wrapping up with a noisy Jam. Participants are encouraged to bring their own toys for bending, but admission is 100% free. My guess is that the tools will be provided.” [via] – Link.
- Circuit-Bending: External Controllers – Link.
- Circuit-Bending: Build an Incantor – Link.
- Circuit bent Furby – Link.
- Circuit bending is easy – Link.
- Circuit Bending Audio Looper – Link.
- Circuit Bending Games – Link.
- Father of circuit bending Reed Ghazala’s Flickr finds … – Link.
From the pages of MAKE:
- Circuit Bending – Modify a Casio keyboard (or other electronic audio stuff) and start playing some of the strangest sounds you’ve ever heard. Subscribers–read this article now in your digital edition! Don’t have MAKE yet? Get it for $29.95 (that’s an additional $5 off USA) – use code CMAKE, just for /blog readers :)