Our pal Diana Ng has a fun how-to over on Gizmodo on how to make your own LED enabled shirts… – “Diana Ng of Project Runway fame is a geek’s fashion designer. Today, she’s teaching us how to sew LEDs into your clothing. We’re all familiar with the LED belt buckle and the Motorola/Burton jacket, but now we’re grabbing fashion by the threads and showing you how to make your own tech-inspired clothing…” – Link.
- Geek Girl Takes on Fashion – Link.
- Diana Eng on Project Runway – Link.
- MAKE Fashion Show featuring Diana Eng and Emily Albinski – Link.
- MAKE Fashion Technology Show Photos – Link.
- CRAFT 01 – The Electric Tank Top – Use silver-coated thread and a microprocessor to make programmable LED clothing – Link.