Todbot writes – “The notes for the fourth and final class are up on the Spooky Arduino class page… a quick project using techniques from this week’s class that turns an Arduino board and a few buttons and piezos into a MIDI drum kit or scary sound trigger. Hide piezo sensors around the house during your Halloween party to trigger scary sounds when people walk around! At the end of the class, Mark of Machine Project bestowed upon each of the students a merit badge. It was great. Click above for a larger view of the badge.” – Link.
This looks like it was an incredible series of classes – outstanding work Todbot! and congrats to all the students!
- Spooky arduino projects (photo set) – Link.
- Spooky Arduinon Projects #3 – DIY Ambient orb-like project… – Link.
- Spooky Arduino projects #2 – Link.
- Spooky Projects – Introduction to microcontrollers … – Link.
- Arduino, the Basic Stamp killer? – Link.
From the pages of MAKE:
- Arduino Fever – The tale of a cute, blue microcontroller that fits nicely in the palm of your hand, and the expanding community of developers who love and support it. Subscribers–read this article now in your digital edition!