Jake writes – “This week I rescued a couple of desktops from an industrial park dumpster, they were in good shape though the bases were either missing or damaged. I had been about to purchase a solid core door blank from Home Depot to make a workbench out of but I realized that 2 workbench/carts would actually work better in my small shop. These two bench/carts were made entirely of reclaimed material, primarily bed frame angle iron. Here’s how…” – Link.
Related bench making:
- MAKE, er MADE a work bench – Link.
- MADE – MAKE workbench – Link.
- Make Podcast: Weekend Projects – Make a Workbench – Link.
- DIY Refrigerator workbench – Link.
- Workbench! – Link.
- HOW TO – Make a Multi-purpose woodworking bench – Link.