Chris writes -
“About a month and a half ago, I welcomed a new member in my family, Max a very nice and sweet little Silky Cocker. :o) I quickly realized I needed a doghouse for Max since he is staying in my enclosed backyard during the day, when I’m not home. Of course I could’ve bought a doghouse at my local pet store but since I already had some plywood sheets , I thought it would be more fun to actually build one and write an instructable from it.” – Link.
Related dog projects:
- Dog power – Link.
- Dog Powered Scooter – Link.
- HOW TO – The Internet Dog Feeder – Link.
- Walking the dog – with a poochmobile – Link.
- Make your own dog toys… – Link.
- Automatic fetch machine for dogs… – Link.