Burzvingion made a really nice dice based magnetic Rubik’s dice cube
“The non-symetrical nature of some of the die patterns gives the dice cube an extra element of strategy not present in regular Rubik’s Cubes. This variable of rotation is an aspect of the “sudocube,” but the dice cube is easier to solve, because each face contains identical figures, and every cubie is unique–two properties of the original Rubik’s Cube that are not carried over to the “sudocube.”” – Link.
- Pimp my Rubik’s Cube – Link.
- Rubik’s Cube Mario pop art wall hanging – Link.
- LEGO Rubik’s Cube – Link.
- Magnetic acrylic Rubik’s cube – Link.
- Rubik’s cube costume build – Link.
- Rubik’s Cube solving robot – Link.
- Rubik’s Cube Solver – Link.
- Touch based Rubik cube – Link.