John made a more interesting IR case for his entertainment system –
“This will show you how to hack a McDonalds happy meal iZ toy into an IR receiver for use with a whole-house IR repeater system.” – Link.
- HOW TO – IR remote control – Link.
- HOW TO – IR remote control your computer – Link.
- HOW TO – Make an IR remote for WinAmp – Link.
- HOW TO – Repair keys of an IR remote control – Link.
From the pages of MAKE:
- Theory & Practice: IR Remote Control Protocol. Get an infrared remote to turn your room lights on and off. MAKE 05 – Page 157. Subscribers–read this article now in your digital edition or get volume 05.