358766067 Da00B3656E
Img413 1591
MAKE Flickr photo pool member Vanderlin found an Aqua Teen Hunger Force LED art project, under a bridge… – Link.

Phillip Torrone

Editor at large – Make magazine. Creative director – Adafruit Industries, contributing editor – Popular Science. Previously: Founded – Hack-a-Day, how-to editor – Engadget, Director of product development – Fallon Worldwide, Technology Director – Braincraft.

Comments

1. ian-2 says:

I think it uses my favorite PIC, the 12F629. I can kinda make it out here:

2. cbleslie says:

“On the moon nerds get their pants pulled down and spanked with moon rocks!”

3. jackpot321 says:

We put up a vid of the lightsnipes being put up in NYC (although they have gone up in 10 cities) here:

4. isnoop says:

Hah! That’s awesome! I saw the same thing up on the sign of a fancy waterfront restaurant in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle.

5. samurai1200 says:

“I hope you can see this because I am doing it as hard as I can.”

6. SpiderSpartan says:

Anyone got the Schematic for these things. I want one

7. dokuja says:

how do you make signs like this?? anyone have any ideas?? :D i’d sure like to make some LED signs myself!

Live clips and voices of Aqua Teen November 13th at Lakeshore Theater in Chicago – 15 bucks and open bar. Cant beat it.

Master Shake! Meatwad! Carl! All of your favorite stars from
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force!

Do you like to party? They will join you! Do you want them to hang out all weekend? They brought a sleeping bag! Would you like for them to leave? They don’t know the meaning of the word! Drop some hints! Mention that it’s Tuesday! Your parents are coming into town! They can be dense! But they’ll get the message! So don’t be a jerk about it!
    Dave and Dana live! Performing music! Reading from scripts! Showing amazing unseen videos that may never be shown again! But probably will! Clips from upcoming episodes of ATHF and Squidbillies! Giving out free junk! Judging America, Show Us Your Meatwad! Recording voicemail messages! Helping you with your Women’s and Gender Studies Paper! Lecturing on the world of entertainment and internet media! Answering questions with completely unrelated responses!

9. lorne says:

If anyone has an original, or a replica (or can make one).. contact me. I’ll buy. raymz22@gmail.com

10. Challisa Parisi says:

If anyone has an original they want to sell please contact me. challisap@hotmail.com

11. With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My site has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot
    of it is popping it up all over the internet without
    my agreement. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being stolen?
    I’d definitely appreciate it.