Here’s a neat weather station from some students @ the Oregon Institute of Technology –
“The Remote Weather Station (RWS) is a computerized weather monitoring system using MINI-MAX/51-C micro-controller board from BiPOM Electronics and various sensors. RWS consists of two separate modules ( display module and weather module ) that are wirelessly linked together. RWS was developed by an ambitious team of students at Oregon Institute of Technology” [via] – Link.
- Davis Vantage Pro 2 Wireless Weather Station – Link.
- HOW TO build weather computers… – Link.
- Wild West Weather at MAKE! – Link.
- Make your own internet connected weather station – Link.
From the pages of MAKE:
- Citizen Weather Station. Collect meteorological data on your roof and donate it to science. MAKE 05 – Page 139. Subscribers: Read this article now in your MAKE Digital Edition or get MAKE 05 in the Maker store.