Make Pt0238
Ever see a bad design? A crummy ad? Bad logo, font kerning messed up? Here’s you’re chance to help! The Design police DIY stickers are a kit you can download and make the world a better (designed) place – [via] Link & more.

Phillip Torrone

Editor at large – Make magazine. Creative director – Adafruit Industries, contributing editor – Popular Science. Previously: Founded – Hack-a-Day, how-to editor – Engadget, Director of product development – Fallon Worldwide, Technology Director – Braincraft.

Comments

1. Sean Coates says:

Needs “NEVER, EVER use Comic Sans MS”

S

2. yachris says:

Not sure if I’m mean enough to use these :-) but I AM mean enough to point out that “Do not use clip art!” in the same image as, well, clip art is kind of ironic :-)

3. Shadyman says:

Hah, yeah, there’s a title company around here that has a sign out front that I KNOW was made in MS Publisher. Comic Sans MS, along with the layout… Ugh.

4. François says:

I’m not sure I’d use them, as I find the stickers wouldn’t stand out enough if I put them on an ad. They’d look like they were part of the design.

That might be ironic.

And I back S on that one: it definitely needs a “No Comic Sans” sticker too. Make another version!

5. François says:

That might be ironic.

EDIT: I take that back! Their site actually has 5 versions.

6. Winchester says:

We need a set of these for websites. Yeah, its graffiti code but we still need them.

7. Sean Coates says: