Open House at TechShop Menlo Park Saturday 5/31 10 AM to 5:00 PM
Jim Newton at TechShop wants to let you and the other people in the SF bay area maker community know that they’re having an Open House at TechShop Menlo Park on Saturday, May 31st from 10:00AM to 5:00PM, and everyone is invited.
NEW TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
You’ll be able to check out all the tools, machines and workspace and see how TechShop can help you build all those projects you’ve always wanted to make. They have a bunch of new tools, including the brand-new 45-watt Epilog Helix laser cutter (now they have two of these), 4 brand new computers packed full of 2D and 3D design software including SolidWorks (CAD), a plastics vacuum forming station, and a super easy-to-use computer-controlled ShopBot CNC router that can cut out and carve any piece of plywood or solid wood or plastic up to 4 x 8 feet!
BRING YOUR PROJECTS
Please feel free to bring your projects to the Open House to show off…completed or not. It will be fun for everyone to see what you’re been working on.
- TechShop Open House, Saturday, May 31st, 10:00AM to 5:00PM
- TechShop, 120 Independence Dr, Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Guided Tours Will Be Given Throughout the Day
- BBQ and Pot Luck — Please Bring Your Favorite Main Dish, Side Dish or Dessert
- Tell Your Family and Friends, and Bring Them With You
- Kids Are Welcome Too!
- No Need to RSVP…Just Come On By!
Event details are available at at Techshop’s site