Aaron Alai designed this kicking electronic business card, which demonstrates how transistor amplifiers work. When you touch two electrodes on it, a small amount of current is conducted through your body, which is then amplified by a transistor to light an LED. I like the clean design, which is both functional and descriptive of how it works. [via Hacked Gadgets]
- Penny-shooting business card
- Toolbox: Business cards
- How-To: Make Lego business cards
- Business card caliper
- Sparkle Labs paper circuit business cards
- Adafruit’s business card makes art!
- Business card phones home