Jar lamp makes for a nice present

Article Featured Image

Spotted in the MAKE Flickr pool:

Ben Light made these jar lamps as presents for his family’s DIY holiday gift exchange. To keep the project simple, most of the pieces are readymade, except for the hand-turned wooden base. I want one!