In the future, credit card fulfillment hangs from a lanyard. Vendors at Maker Faire.
The folks over at Intuit are offering this deal to makers and crafters selling at Maker Faire Detroit. If you accept credit card transactions on Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards, on July 30th and 31st, using your mobile phone or tablet and Intuit GoPayment, it’s free during the Faire. No transaction fees! They’ll even give you a GoPayment card swiper that attaches to your mobile device.
Here are the full details:
1. Before Maker Faire, visit this page. To take advantage, you must sign up on this special Maker Faire page!
2. A list of GoPayment compatible phones and tablets is available on the site. Be sure to check and see if your mobile device is listed.
3. Click “Give it a Try” to complete the GoPayment application. You’ll be approved in a matter of seconds and will get an email from Intuit with instructions for getting started.
4. Download the free GoPayment App from the Apple App Store, Android Market, or Blackberry App World.
5. You should receive the free GoPayment swiper in the mail. If you don’t receive it before Maker Faire, no worries, there will be one waiting for you on registration day.
When we say free, we mean free. This special offer comes without a commitment and no additional monthly or annual fees will kick in after the weekend. Give us a try and if you happen to love GoPayment you can keep using it post-Maker Faire and only pay-per-use at our standard rates. Email GoPayment_Help@intuit.com for more info or reach out to us on Facebook.
We’re looking forward to Maker Faire Detroit and hope to help you make the most of this great event!
– The GoPayment Team