Tired of all those LCD TVs everywhere? Want a break from advertisements while you’re trying to eat? Want to zap screens from across the street? The Super TV-B-Gone kit, from the Maker Shed, is what you need! This ultra-high-power, open source kit version of the popular TV-B-Gone is fun to make and even more fun to use. This version can be used in both “North American/Asia” as well as “Europe/UK” areas (basically, the whole world)! This kit comes unassembled with all necessary parts. Tools and batteries are not included. This is a very simple kit and great for people who have never soldered anything before.
- Power: 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Output: 2 narrow-beam and 2 wide-beam IR LEDs
- Number of TV power codes: 230 total, 115 each for American/Asian and European! You can select which zone you want during kit assembly.
- This covers pretty much every TV of the following brands, including the latest flat-screens and plasma TVs
- Make: Disclaimer “Please use your TV-B-Gone for good and not evil (unless it’s funny and even then we don’t necessarily condone it)”