Behold the awesome power of the LED Klingon Coffee Table by Nick Woodrow. Not only does this hansom attack ready furnishing dazzle with brightly colored lights on its working surface, but it also features intense electric blue ground effects and simulated transparent aluminum structural support for maximum visual integrity. [via GeekyGadgets]

Adam Flaherty

I make cool stuff and write about other people making cool stuff on makezine.com. If you have something you think I should see, send me a tip.

Comments

1. Thomas Reese says:

what’s more frightening is the idea of Klingon Coffee.   How ’bout Klingon Espresso!!! yeeee haaaaaa!

seriously though nice work.

2. Thomas Reese says:

seriously though nice work.

3. Thomas Reese says:

seriously though nice work.

4. Thomas Reese says:

seriously though nice work.

5. this is dream coffee table. Amazing lighting effect Like it

I just paíd $20.87 for an íPad 2.64GB and my Girlfriend loves his Panasoníc Lumíx GF 1 Cámera that we got for $38.79 there arriving tomorrow by UP S.I will never pay such expensive retail príces in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LCD T V to my boss for $657 which only cost me $62.81 to buy.
    Here is the website we use to get it all from : http://BidsBit.com

Here is the website we use to get it all from : http://BidsBit.com

“simulated transparent aluminum”; great stuff!

“simulated transparent aluminum”; great stuff!