If you’ve been following along for a while now, then you know that I’m a HUGE Doctor Who geek. So, when I saw this TARDIS closet tutorial from Jessica at Mad in Crafts, I actually squealed out loud with delight!
If you live in a small space, you might want to move this TARDIS closet to the top of your DIY list. Because, as we Whovians already assumed—and Jessica kindly confirmed—it’s definitely bigger on the inside.
[Via email from Heather at Dollar Store Crafts]
- Project: TARDIS Phone Charging Station @Craftzine.com blog
- Tardis Cat Fort @Craftzine.com blog
- Doctor Who TARDIS Cross-Stitch Valentine @Craftzine.com blog
- TARDIS iPhone Case Cross-Stitch Pattern @Craftzine.com blog
- Free Needlepoint TARDIS Tissue Box Pattern @Craftzine.com blog