Given my recent French knot blouse and light box posts, you might have noticed that I’m on a bit of an embroidery kick. So, this this bullion knot embroidery tutorial from Kathy at The Unbroken Thread definitely fits right in with my current stitching obsession.
I’d always thought that flowers like the one pictured above were made with satin stitch, so I’m definitely excited to find a new method for giving small areas a solid look and a more 3D texture. To learn how to make bullion knots of your own, head on over to The Unbroken Thread to see the full how-to!
- How-To: Computer Screen Embroidery Light Box @Craftzine.com blog
- French Knot Blouse @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Make a French Knot @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Stitch Embroidered Hearts @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Couching Embroidery Technique @Craftzine.com blog