I’ve got a roll of wire in my studio that’s just begging to be used, and, now that I’ve seen this thread-wrapped wire necklace tutorial from Kirsten at Studs and Pears, I think I’ve found my project! I’ve always liked the look of wire writing, but I’ve never felt comfortable trying it myself. But, thanks to the tips and tricks in this tutorial, I feel pretty confident that I’ll be able to create neat, legible letters that will actually hold their shape!
More fun with wrapping:
- How-To: Wrapped Bracelets @Craftzine.com blog
- Sequin-Wrapped Rings @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Wrapped Wire Lettering @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Wrapped Necklace @Craftzine.com blog
- How-To: Wrapped Bodice Dress @Craftzine.com blog