I couldn’t be more excited right now! Tomorrow is the first day of the Summit of Awesome, brought to you by the fine folks from Hello Craft, in Baltimore. Craft is happy to be a sponsor this year. There are some great sessions and fantastic speakers lined up and ready to go. I’ll be speaking this weekend at the summit, (Blogs, Books and Magazines, Oh my! on Thursday afternoon and Social Media 101 on Friday afternoon) so to make my business cards a bit more craft-ready, I’m handing out packs of scrap fabric to folks – come find me! My cross stitch kit is packed and ready for air plane creating.
There are just a few passes left to the summit, so hurry and grab one now! If you can’t make it, you can follow along this weekend online:
- Follow Hello Craft on Twitter
- Keep an eye on the the #summitofawesome hashtag
- Like Hello Craft on Facebook
- Check for recap posts on their blog
- For Hello Craft members, you can view select sessions via live stream, too
And now for a very important question, Baltimore crafters – what places should I check out while I’m there?!