Wow, this looks like a pretty good kit to get started with AVR microcontrollers… –
- Designed for working professionals, students and product development companies
- E-Learning Tutorial and Book is provided along with this kit.
- As you start working with this, you will never feel to attend any trainings beacuse it is simple to use and all concepts are explained in simple words using tutorial and book.
- Kit includes a 89S51, 89S52, ATmega8, ATmega16, ATmega32 In-circuit Programmer. You need not to buy a seperate programmer.
- No ZIF Sockets. No hassle of inserting and removing microcontroller to program.
- In-circuit programming reduces development time as you need not to move microcontroller.
- Interfacing board includes Switches, Relays, LEDs for testing, 7 Segment Displays, 16 X 2 LCD, ADC, Motor Driver, RS232, EEPROM, etc.”
The company is in India, looks like it’s 4600 rupee.