Jeez, these Schwinn electric bikes are pretty cool looking, I’m not sure I’d get one, but ebikes are getting pretty fancy… – Pictured here, the 2007 Speedster, here are some of the specs…
- Moto-inspired aluminum Cruiser frame
- Integrated tank carries Schwinn Protanium battery
- Three-speed drivetrain enhances riding experience.
- Triple clamp suspension fork for a smooth ride, chrome fenders and headlight for style and function.
- Long range – Hi-tech patent-pending ProtaniumÂ® lithium polymer battery is the lightest and most durable on the market. One charge will last approximately 40 miles(Depending on user weight, climate and terrain).
- Plug n’ Drive – The Protanium lithium polymer battery is easily removed for recharging due to our Plug n’ Drive system. There are no wires connected to this system.
- Lightweight – Schwinn Electric bikes set a new benchmark for electric bikes. Frame materials are aluminum while the electric drivetrain weighs in at about 10 lbs.
- Hybrid – Ride Schwinn Electric bikes as a conventional bike or as electric bikes.
- Fast recharge – Our Protanium battery charges fully in less than 4 hours and provides 100% power to the motor until the point when the battery is fully depleted.
- Internal electric cable routing – Clean looks and added protection.
- Easy wheel change – The front wheel can be disconnected without dealing with cumbersome wires