Gerard writes – “Here’s a simple project, using MAKE Controller that makes a vision effect using LEDs. When you move the board quickly you can see two parallel lines drawing ‘mountains’ or continuous triangles.” – Link.
- HOW TO – Reusing a floppy stepper motor – Link.
- Obi-Wan the Cursor – amazing project with the MAKE Controller kit – Link.
- MAKE Controller kit (resources)… – Link.
- Make Podcast: Weekend Projects – Making A Drawbot – Link.
From the pages of MAKE:
- The MAKE Controller- MAKE 06. Announcing a just-maybe-revolutionary microcontroller for all things DIY. Page 164 – Subscribers–read this article now in your digital edition!
From the MAKE store:
- Modular, programmable controller boards, the MAKE Controller kit! It is an absolute delight to program, and connecting real devices to it is very simple. Wide-ranging fields have been revolutionized — or even made possible — by microcontrollers, including industrial robotics, automotive engineering, special F/X, irrigation, interactive exhibits, motor control, and all kinds of research. For a long time these powerful chips, and the tools required to use them, were so specialized that few people could explore their potential without a formal background in electronics and software engineering – Get one at the MAKE store – Link.