If you’re looking for ideas on what sculptures to make from cans, the Weisman Art Museum in Minneapolis is hosting the Red Bull Art of the Can exhibition from November 4 to 12 – [via] – Link (Flash site, but click around the gallery is there).
Pictured here: In an homage to the once popular boxing robot game, Adam Brackney of Minneapolis, MN crafted a sculpture called “Rockem Sockem ” & landing second prize and proving that smaller can sometimes be better was ‘Stripped’, a tiny model airplane created by Wisconsin resident Caleb Horn that stays held together completely by suspension rather than glue.
- How Many Cans? How Much Money? – Link.
- House of Beer Cans – Link.
- It’s all made from cans… – Link.
- Prom night tux made from Coke cans… – Link.
- The Two-Can Stirling Engine – Link.
- Making toys from tin cans – Link.
Oh, almost forgot – more can art here – Link.