The DOSBox crew has released version 0.70, which includes a whole mess of improvements:
- Speed up the dynamic cpu core (certain games get much faster).
- Add a dynamic fpu on x86 hosts.
- Improve the cycle guessing code (and make it default).
- Better and more configurable joystick support.
- Improve the image and fat drives.
- Add nullmodem emulation.
- Various win 3.x enhanchments (video/audio/ems/win32s).
- Improve CDROM detection and support.
- Speed up the screen drawing code.
- Add support for different keyboard layouts.
- Various fixes to the (C/E/V)GA emulation.
- Extend and improve all types of emulated memory. (umb/ems/xms)
- Dynamic core should work on Intel Macs.
- Various timer related fixes.
- Added a few more graphic scalers.