I recently snapped up some edible flowers at a Farmer’s Market, and a friend and I used them to decorate these vanilla-and-lemon cupcakes we baked together. It was my first time using edible flowers in my own cooking (though I’ve enjoyed the occasional smattering of nasturtiums thrown into a salad) and now I’m hooked. Here are a few edible flower-related links I’ve come across in my recipe searches, in case you want to give it a try yourself.
• Making the Most of Edible Flowers – Link.
• Beyond Blossoms blog – Link.
• Edible Flower Dos and Don’ts – Link.
• Edible Flowers on Wikipedia – Link.
• Edible Flower Flavor Chart – Link.
Cooking with Edible Flowers