Make, mod, hack, and bend your own analog noise monster with the new Thingamagoop 2 kit from the Maker Shed! It’s a great kit for beginners, since it includes detailed instructions and photos of each step of the build. Advanced users can taking advantage of the Arduino integration, control voltage in and out, or just bend it like crazy!
- Analog VCO controlled by analog or digital signal from Arduino. (A separate Arduino board is not required)
- Sample and hold, Arpeggios, noise, and bit crush effects with open source code so you can program your own sounds!
- All the analog sounds of the original Thingamagoop.
- Controllable LEDacle – Ramp and random waveforms with rate control.
- New modulators – Square wave amplitude modulator and triangle wave pulse width modulator.
- Tough, stomp box type body with silk screened graphics in 3 different styles.
- Easy to access battery – No more screws!
- Much fuller and louder speaker
- CV in and out
- Arduino Programmer jack. Easily hook an Arduino board up to the Thingamagoop 2
- Kit now comes with a pre-drilled enclosure